Online Workshop: Virtual Headshot - Your Digital First Impression
Due to covid-19, so much of the working world has been forced to move digital, making this the perfect opportunity to review and update your online business and social media profile pictures.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for you if:
- You don’t have a headshot for your social profiles, and instead, leave it blank which provides the first impression of laziness or a lack of attention to details to potential customers or connection viewing your profile.
- Your headshot is out of date and doesn’t represent you today.
- Your headshot is from a party, family bbq and maybe it has a family member cropped out from beside you. Your digital headshot is your first impression, make it a strong one.
- You have pivoted during this lockdown and understand the value of a digital-first impression.
- You enjoy putting a face to a name, likely potential customers would like to do the same for you.
- Your town or city is currently in lockdown and you can’t safely access a photographer for an in-person photo session.
Why take this workshop?
You don't need to let Covid-19 quarantine restrictions limit your online presence. The lessons and tips in this workshop will help you compose a headshot that is more visually appealing, holds attention, and just stands out from the quick 'snapshots' many of us are too often guilty of capturing.
What you will learn in this webinar:
This is a 1-hour workshop webinar that is jam-packed with the photography principles required to take your very own headshot photograph. I will guide you every step of the way, and upon completion of the webinar, you will have the skillset to take your own headshot in the comfort of your own home, without the need for expensive camera equipment. You will then email me your favorite image for finesse and polishing.
This webinar will cover:
- Composition, framing, angle & body pose
- Lighting, specific to a headshot portrait
- Background, keeping it simple and non-distracting
- Equipment required for a headshot
- Attire, what to wear, and what to avoid
- Q&A, where you will have an opportunity to ask questions
- Homework, should you choose to, you will take your own headshot image and email it to me for professional editing.
What you will get delivered:
1 x headshot image professionally polished and edited, ready for use across your LinkedIn, social media platforms, and website.
Here is an example of the photo editing and polish results:
Online Workshop: Virtual Headshot $197 + tax, this includes the delivery of one photo edited & professionally polished digital image ready for use on your digital platforms.
For a complimentary 30-minute call to discuss your Business Portrait and Headshots needs, or if you have any questions about the workshop, please don't hesitate to contact me on the following link: Contact BDP