Congratulations! You're having a baby!
Whether you are welcoming your first child into the world or growing your family, you don't need to let Covid-19 restrictions take away from this unique moment. I can photograph this special moment for your family while safely social distancing. Here is what the session could look like:
- We meet at an outdoor space, a park, I'm happy to suggest a location or can come to a favourite park near your home.
- Our session would be up to 30 minutes in duration. We can take breaks as needed so that you can sit and rest. I'd request for you to please bring a suitable chair as park equipment is not recommended / allowed in some areas.
- With the use of specific lenses and clear communication, I'll direct you through poses that are complimentary to maternity imagery.
- If I need to come within 2 meters (which will be avoided as best as possible) then I will be wearing a mask in order to protect you as best as I can.
- Any props or clothing must be supplied by you at this time, I'm happy to discuss with you in advance about ideas for props if you'd like.
- Within two weeks of our session together, I will deliver a minimum of 10-15 post edited / finessed high resolution digital images, in colour. These will be yours to print and share as you'd like.
*Please note: Luckily I haven't had covid, I have been social distancing with a mask whenever leaving my private residence.
Here are a few examples from a Maternity Social Distance Session I took last summer:
Maternity Sessions fees begin at $379, this includes the delivery of the digital images, and photographing up to 3 people, an additional fee of $50/person applies for each additional person.
*Indoor sessions are available, contact me for details.
For a complimentary 30 minute call to discuss your Maternity Photography needs, please don't hesitate to contact me on the following link: Contact BDP